Webinars, Video and Publications
SVJI hosts webinars every month on a variety of training topics and emerging issues. To view any of our past webinars, please contact us to send you the link.
- Without A Disclosure: One Community's Approach to Addressing Minor Sex Trafficking
- SARTs Building Partnerships with Campuses to Address Sexual Assault
- Multidisciplinary Approaches to Forensic Compliance
- Evaluation for SARTs: What Do We Want to Know and How Would We Find Out?
- Multidisciplinary Team Leaders: What is the Role of the Coordinator?
More coming soon!
SVJI and the Eight-Step Model for Developing Protocol
Protocol Development Applying Research to Practice
Considerations for how SARTs discuss sexual assault cases
Information on the rape exam in Minnesota — en Espanol
Information on the Rape Exam in Minnesota — in Hmoob